(First Published Dec 15, 2017)
OFFICE ASSISTANT POSITION
|Duties and Responsibilities|
|Provides efficient messenger services focusing on achievement of the following results:
· Collection and delivery of mail and other materials as required from and to the post office, government agencies and other institutions;
· Sorting, delivery and pick up of mail from various offices on the premises at regular intervals. Maintenance of records as required;
· Packaging packing of material received for dispatch; labeling, inserting material in envelopes and franking outgoing mail;
· Photocopying and duplicating services;
· Ensuring that tea, water and refreshments are served and provided to the management staff and official meetings as requested;
· Assist in the loading, unloading and movement of furniture, equipment and cargo office supplies;
· Perform Variety of unskilled tasks as helper and messenger;
· Remain flexible and work additional hours when required;
· Other duties as required.
Provides efficient organization and cleaning services
· Keeping clean the offices, kitchen, corridors, toilets, and workshop venue and the office environment at all the times;
· Paying attention and ensuring hygienic standard of sanitary facilities at all the times;
· Keeps office room floors, surfaces, furniture, walls, doors, windows, carpets clean and hygienic;
· Clean the toilets and to put in the toilets the toilet rolls, soaps, washing liquid and towel when required;
· Report on the stock status of toilet rolls, soaps, washing liquid etc.;
· Maintaining the organization of paper, documents, and clean desks and offices;
· Supporting office hospitality in the presence of guests;
· Maintaining cleanliness of the entrance and all MNNCIJ quarter’s floors.
· Ability to sort out and organize large quantities of material for dispatch
· Understanding of the MNNCIJ operations procedures and requirements
· Efficiency in the delivery of all listed services
Leadership and Self-Management
· Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
· Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
· Responds positively to critical feedback.
Required Skills and Experience
· Successful completion of Secondary school is desirable.Experience:
· At least 1 year of work experience preferably with an NGO or International organizations.Language Requirements:
· Ability to understand and speak English is highly desirable.
We offer a market commensurate remuneration package.
*Interested candidates should send their educational certificates and applications letters through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 5th 2018.
For further information about the MNNCIJ, please visit our website: www.lescij.org .